Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The True Crime Blog: Bill O'Reilly on the Ben Ownby/Shawn Hornbeck Disappearance

I have been a frequent watcher of Bill O'Reilly, but find his rhetoric last night regarding Shawn Hornbeck to be nothing less than eggregious. For the most part, I have enjoyed his shows, found them informative and enlightening. But I have certainly taken personal issue with O'Reilly often. This dialogue about Shawn Hornbeck he held with a well-spoken Greta Van Susteren was dispicable and it shows Bill's ignorance (or perhaps mere aging beyond understanding) of children in general.

I find today a well-known blog by Steve Huff to state well Bill's oversights and arrogant citations, fellings I echo about him right now. Read his comments here, and for Heaven's sake, keep a close watch on all of Mr. Huff's writings, the incredible work he does for unsolved crimes nationwide, if you don't already. I know that I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this.